Annual Fund-Raising Banquet, Saturday, May 10th 2014
Join us on Saturday, May 10th for our annual fund-raising auction.
The Elk’s Club Mountain Home, AR
Doors Open at 5:30 Auction starts at 7:00
Auction • Buffet • Raffles • Cash Bar • Music/Dancing
Tickets: Individual Ticket $35 Couple Ticket $50
Ticket prices include buffet and two drink tickets per guest.
Donations to this fundraiser create a fun-filled event in which the profits further our conservation and education programs such as: three more years of Bonneville Trout egg planting; habitat work on the North Fork and White rivers; equipment for Trout in the Classroom program, (3 schools participating and 3 on a waiting list) our summer Youth Camp and smaller projects through-out the year.
Invite your co-workers, friends or customers to join you at the banquet. A $500 trophy trout table includes:
- Buffet for you and seven guests, reserved seating
- Keepsake for you and each guest
- Sponsor gift for you
- Recognition during the banquet
We appreciate and need your support for our continued efforts to provide education, habitat and conservation work for the waters you, your family and friends fish in.
TU National has built a wonderful new website! They have given all TU Chapters the opportunity to have a chapter site free of charge.
The TU sponsored site is designed to encourage all members to contribute articles, make comments, learn from other chapters and socialize. Board members are slowly familiarizing themselves with the process.
- The event calendar and current articles shows up on our home page. You can click on any highlighted date and see what’s scheduled.
- Current articles appear under the heading Chapter Blogs. Any logged-in member can contribute an article, add to the event calendar, upload photos, etc.
- All members have a presence on the site with a photo and any information they would like to share with the world. Click a member photo and get to know them better. This is a truly interactive website!